cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-maytri Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Email Subscriptions Public Preview Feedback

Is there an option to subscribe to a particular set of visuals within a report page without duplicating it.

mansfjc Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

We deliver everything to our customers through a content pack, which I understand does not allow them to subscribe to the dashboards or reports delivered to them. The workaround of creating a copy is not feasible based upon the large number of users and their technical abilities. We need to serve things up to them.

If we delivered the content via a workspace, would they be able to subscribe to email notifications for either dashboards or reports?

Thanks,

John

Microsoft ShengLiu
Microsoft

Please use Apps to deliver your content. Email subscription works fine with Apps.

garrek99 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Is it true that only Pro subscribers can take advantage of the subscribe feature?

What about Premium Capacity (non-Pro) members?

Highlighted
kiltannen Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

We use Power BI with an on Premises server.

Is this feature available in the On Premises platform?  Or is it planned to be in the next release?  Or is it planned to not be offerred at all?

mariia Visitor
Visitor

Hi!

Is this function available for both cloud and on-premise? We have on-premise solution, and I do not seem to find Subscription-option.

Thanks!

Anastasi05 Visitor
Visitor

Hi there , this is fanatastic feature and i love how it has developed . I do however have a small problem, When unticking the option to "Also give access to this dashboard" and then Save and Close, it reverts back to been ticked when i go back in it the subscription options. The dashboard and report that feeds it are both in workspace. Am i missing something ? 

thank you in advance . 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,987)