cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rongi Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Email Subscriptions Public Preview Feedback

Hi,

We would like to get more context and details about this issue. I'm personally working with dozens of emails and haven't seen anything like that.

Would you please contact our support mail at: mpbisup@microsoft.com?

Thanks,

- ron

Mrtnschp Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

1st Still having an issue with iphone, image of a previous mail is displayed, while attached image is ok.

2nd Subscription mail from a dashboard shows time last refreshed as 'one minute ago' which is obvious as the mail is sent just after the first dataset refresh, would be more logical to display the actual refresh datetime, or just suppress it. Display of the refresh datetime in the service is ok. 

Highlighted
Moderator ellbe

re #2, sounds like the"one minute ago" is part of the specific dashboard tile configuration.

You have the explicit refresh date at hte bottom of hte email, under hte screenshot. I hope that helps.

Canvas Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Yes iphone Mail app not working. sending wrong embedded dashboards.

Canvas Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Ok did some testing its the IOS Mail app that is mixing up the subscriptions.

francorg Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,
I enabled email subscription on our dashabord which refreshes data twice per day but I never received a single email...
I have data driven alert email on some visuals and they work fine.

Please let me know how to make it working.

Thank you,
Roberto

Moderator ellbe

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please send more details (license type you are on, dashboard you are trying to send etc.) to mpbisup@microsoft.com. so we can investigate theissue?

Thanks,
Ella

Rivera Visitor
Visitor

@sirui_sunhi,

I am having this problem of not receiving any email from both reports and dashboards, I am currently using the pro free version for 60 days and I am trying to send emails from my reports, but I have not received anything for days.

My email is the same as my UPN, I contacted GMAIL to check if there is a blocking filter and nothing, I have already changed the alternative email in administration by putting a second email and nothing too.

I'm using Import with gateway updating daily.

Someone could tell me if the problem exists and if Microsoft is handling on some call and has not yet been resolved or everyone is getting to use the functionality except me.

thank you everyone for the attention.

will1982 Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

The OOB KPI visual still does not render well in the email subscriptions:

1) The KPI font size does not scale properly in the email version which results in truncation for items which display fine in the web view.

2) The "Goal" and "Distance" values do not display on the subscription version.

Sivasuba1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@sirui_sun

I have gone through this thread as we are facing issues with email subscriptions. Currently, I have subscribed to 3 reports and 1 dashboard. When we recieve email after the refresh in the morning, we receive the right report/ dashboard subscriptions email on the outlook but same subscription email when we recieve it through mail app on iphone - it is sending wrong embedded dashboards and reports  -it's all mixed up( For example - I have subscribed to report A, B , C and one dashboard D. When I recieve an email for each report/dashboard in the outlook separately and correct format. Same email when I checked in mail app in iphone - screenshot of report A and report C is mixed up in same email but report A is marketing and report C is Sales - like that I received 4 emails like in outlook but all mixed up. Is the subscribe work for only one subscription on the mail app in iphone?Most of the marketing reps  use iphone mail app as they are on the fly. What is the main reason for this issue? Is there any work around for this issue? Please advise to resolve this problem temp until permanently. This is causing so much grief at the moment. 

PS - if needed can send you screenshots of both outlook and iphone mail app.

Thanks,
Siva

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 71 members 1,108 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: