cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrtnschp Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Email Subscription attachment is a blank image

Hi, it's now 21-6-2018, and the awareness message is now gone. But we still are getting blank email subscriptions. Deleting and recreating the subscription does not help. Please fix this returning issue for everyone and forever.

dnewton Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

My earlier message seems to have not posted for some reason.

I'm still seeing the same problem and find it frustrating that the awareness message is gone. This goes back to what I mentioned before about poor communication.

Given there's been issues with email subscriptions for nearly 1 year now (I've had tickets open with Microsoft to prove this), can Microsoft please consider adding this to "Service Outage/Degradation"....

This is no longer an "awareness", your service is seveearly degraded email subscriptions are simply NOT working right now.

Highlighted

Hi All,

I know, my processes occur by automatic email subscriptions, and I'm manually sending to clients, thi is terrible because I spend hours. I've already tried uninstalling, installing recent version, creating new subscriptions, and problem persists. 

Please develop the solution, or so that we can extend subscriptions in the report so that the images as well as the dashboard are readable.

Because when we create subscriptions on a report page, the email we receive is unreadable and too small. 

Best Regards

Ganduglia Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Friday 22/June.... Hello Microsoft, any update on this issue? any workaround

Gabreezy03 Visitor
Visitor

Hello Microsoft,

Any update on this issue?

v-jiascu-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi,

Please create a support ticket here.

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
dnewton Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I have raised a ticket as requested, but I'm not sure why it is necessary for me to do this and create more work for us all (raising tickets) when Microsoft already seem to be aware (the status update which has since been removed without further update).

Again really poor communication from Microsoft. Microsoft really need to just aknowledge there's a big problem with email subscriptions and post proper updates to the product status page. I've had tickets raised since last year about issues with email subscriptions.

Ganduglia Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same do I, I created a support ticket but I don't see the point. It is communication / progress / resolution of a known issue more than an individual issue

dnewton Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I agree, it's the lack of communication that's the most frustrating part. The issue itself I can live with (all my users have access to their reports via the Power BI Service so the lack of email subscription is inconvenient but not the end of the world).

What frustrates me is lack of communication/updates/transparency from the Power BI team.

dnewton Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Update from Power BI team to my ticket:

Thanks a lot for sharing the details. Our produce team has identified this as an on-going issue. We sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused and this issue is identified to be caused due to some internal bug  hugely impacting the search engine (Phantomjs) and our product team are in the process of migrating all the affected cluster regions to “Chromium” search engine after August. For now that search engine is in still preview and that is the reason it is costing more time to be released and deployed into fix. Please let us know if you are ok to wait till the fix will be deployed (atleast two month from now), so that our product team will add the existing data cluster into the deployment for fix that will take place atleast two months from now.

I have asked why there's no information about this on the public status page and am awaiting a reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 172 members 1,785 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: