Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dvnnnaidu
Helper II
Helper II

Email Subscription: User needs to see all the users to whom mail is sent in TO

Hi,

I have subscribed some users to the reports of our organization and they have pro license, email is being sent out on a schedule which is working fine.

But when the email is recieved by users , they does not see to whom all this mail was sent . This is required as in if they want to do follow up actions based on the mails without going to the service

Also in the when commenting want to see to whom this report is being circulated and can tag them where requried.

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dvnnnaidu ,

I am afraid that Power BI doesn't support it currently.

You could vote for this this similar case to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17869417-view-list-of-users-subsc...

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@dvnnnaidu 

As per the document, Currently we dont have that feature.

Please post your idea in "Power BI Ideas Forum Page"

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR

venal.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors