Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic tooltip is not displayed in the email subscription

Hi,

I setup an email subscription for one of our dashboards which is a live page from the report. Everything looks good in the email snapshot except the dynamic tooltip is not showing up. I believe this is a certified custom visual, any ideas why this is happening.

Thanks in advance

Error in the email snapshotError in the email snapshotDefault in the serviceDefault in the service

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @Anonymous,

We were unable to reproduce the issue at our end.

Can you please connect with us at support@maqsoftware.com, with the details of the tool you that are using to capture the snapshot?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @Anonymous,

We were unable to reproduce the issue at our end.

Can you please connect with us at support@maqsoftware.com, with the details of the tool you that are using to capture the snapshot?

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MAQSupport,

Sorry for the late response. The issue is now fixed and not sure how, anyhow thanks for your reply.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Are you use button to create this tooltip? If that is a case, it seems works on my side, can you please share more about this?

2.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

Thanks for the response. I am using the Dynamic Tooltip by MAQ Software as the default button in PBI doesn't meet my requirement. As I mentioned in my earlier post this is a certified custom visual and supposed to show up when the page is pinned as a live page, not sure why it's not working.

HI @Anonymous,

I think it may related to compatibility of custom visual, maybe you can contact to custom visual author for better support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors