Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jengwt
Helper V
Helper V

Duplicate refresh-failure notifications?

I just want to understand why I am getting duplicate refresh-failure notifications. In this case, I am the dataset owner and also am a member of a team which is set up to receive failure notifications, so I assume that's why it's doubling up on failure emails. Thoughts? Should it be smart enough to not duplicate these?

emails.png

configuredby.pngfailurenotifs.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jengwt 

I'm afraid that currently Power BI Service is not smart enough to identify whether a dataset owner or a person is also a member of a team that is also set to receive the refresh failure emails. You could post or vote an idea here: Ideas (powerbi.com)

You could uncheck the option 'Send refresh failure notifications to the dataset owner' if you already get email notifications as a team member to avoid getting duplicate notifications.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing Zhang

jengwt
Helper V
Helper V

This morning I got four simultaneously. Maybe one pair was delayed from earlier?

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors