Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dropdown slicer not displaying all options in Firefox

Hi all!

I created a report in the desktop version and subsequently published it to the service and embedded it on a website. The report contains a dropdown slicer to allow the user to select the year for which they would like to see data. There are enough options in the dropdown menu that it requires a scrollbar to see all the options. It works fine in the desktop version and on Chrome and Safari, but in Firefox it doesn't allow me to scroll down all the way, so the last item on the dropdown slicer menu is never visible to be selected.

Any ideas how to deal with this?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @jcpewittyancey,

By my tests with the latest version of Power BI Desktop (2.65.5313.841) and the version (64.0.2) of Firefox, everything works as expected.

dropdown slicer in firefox.gif

If it is convenient, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

In addition, you could have a test with my test url in your firefox browser.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Cherry,

Thanks for the reply. What is the last date that is supposed to display in the list of dates in your example? Without knowing that, it's hard for me to verify whether it is working properly.

Here is a link to my report:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiY2VkYmZlZGItYjgzNy00MDY4LWI5ZTgtYTFhMWNkMGYxNDU0IiwidCI6IjgxN...

The last year in the list is 2009, but as you will likely see if you open it in Firefox, that last year that will display in the dropdown is 2010.

Hi @jcpewittyancey,

I'm sorry that I misunderstood your problem before.

By my tests again, I could reproduce your issue.

I have reported this issue internally and post back once I get any updates. 

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks! And no worries. I am probably the only person in my organization that uses Firefox so it isn't too big of an impact to us while we wait for a fix.

Hi @jcpewittyancey @kk0036,

Update:

The issue is fixed. It will going to be released by 22th of February.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Having the same issue with my Firefox users. Would love a quick solution to this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors