Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nunnc01
Helper I
Helper I

Drillthrough working in Desktop but not Service

Hi,

I have a report published in Service where for some reason one page does not allow the user to drillthrough even though it has been setup to do this and works fine in Desktop. I have other pages within the report where drillthrough to another tab is working ok.

All the relevant categories have been added to the drillthrough page.

I'm using the new look version of Service although have just tested on old look also without any luck.

Any ideas why this one page will not show drillthrough in Service but works fine in desktop?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nunnc01 ,

Has the problem been solved? You can update your answers here to help people with similar problems.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@nunnc01 

Please raise a support ticket to investigate the issue.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

If possible, please attach few screenshots for reference.

Please post the support ticket number here for quick traction.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

@venal 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any chance you can provide some screen shots.  I havent experinced that issue before 

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nunnc01 ,

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce your issue. Please check that the desktop is latest version and refer to this document

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drillthrough 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors