Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KCinMelbourne
Resolver I
Resolver I

Drill Through Function not Working in MS Teams

Hi all,

I am just published a report set from Power BI Desktop into Service and then created a tab in MS Teams to display the report to my stakeholders. The report looks fine and works in any other way except you cannot right-click on any fields and therefore you also cant drill through the reports.

Its worth noting the reports work perfectly in Desktop and Service just not in teams. I also noticed that the drill-through filters aren't shown in teams on the filter bar. I had published a similar report yesterday and it worked fine. Unfortunately that tab is deleted so I cant try it to see if it still works.

I have tried
- closing and opening teams
- rebooting my laptop
- recreating the tab in teams
- deleting the reports and datasets in Service and republishing from Desktop then relinking to teams

Basically anything not technical I have tried. I'd appreciate any other trouble shooting advice you can offer.

For what its worth I will also try a teams community as I am seeking an urgent resolution.

Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, just letting you know this issue self-resolved for all our users. To my knowledge, nothing changed. Perhaps a bug fix by Microsoft? 

I hope yours was the same.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@KCinMelbourne @jaym17,

I can reproduce your issue. Since the drill through feature works as expected in Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop, the issue could be related to Microsoft Team, please contact Microsoft Teams support  to troubleshoot it.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jaym17

I'm having the same issue. Let me know if you find a solution. 

Thanks

Hi, just letting you know this issue self-resolved for all our users. To my knowledge, nothing changed. Perhaps a bug fix by Microsoft? 

I hope yours was the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors