Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Krunalbpatel
Helper III
Helper III

Display sub category average's total as a top level in drill down chart

I want to display sub-category average's total on top level of the drill down report.  And on second level I want to display average of sub category individually. How can I display this and calculate my value.  Please Help me in this.

5 REPLIES 5
Habib
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

One option is to use Line and Staked Column chart, Use Sub Category average as line and individual category as bar. You might need to add calculated measure for average of Sub Categories as well.

But I have to display sub categories average's sum on top level of the chart. This is already I have done. But I can not display total numbers on top of the column.

What visualization you are using. Can you please put snapshot?

Total.png

Here 1 and 2 is the average of my sub category. But now I want tot display only 3 in this column bar,  means that only total will display (3). And on the second level display this sub category individually i.e 1 for category 1 and 2 for another category.

Note :-  I also want to filter report on yearly, monthly, quarterly, and weekly etc...

It will not be possible in this case. it will only show sub category level individual value.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors