Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Disable Data updated Date

Hi all,

I have integrated 2 dashboards to one single Power BI app. 

First dashboard is Home page and it is static as it is not connected to any data source. 

Second dashboard has 6 pages and it is dynamic as it is been connect to SSAS and schedule refresh for once in a week is enabled. 

When I open the Power BI app / Dashboard, on top I'm able to see the date of Data updated field on my First Dashboard i.e Homepage as below:

suhas_bd_2-1615187892133.png

But, when I navigate to the second dashboard I see only the name of the Dashboard and not the Date updated field.suhas_bd_1-1615187873575.png

Ideally I don't want data update date to be shown in my first dashboard (Home)
How do I disable date and how does this actually take date in one Dashboard and not on the other. Please help!!  

@powerbiservices , @amitchandak 

2 REPLIES 2
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently there are  no settings to determine whether "data updated" is shown.

You can summit a idea.

Best Regards,

Link

In my case we are connected to AAS models, so the data is "live", but the "Data uptaded:" shows the last data refresh from somewhen in Nov. last year. Besides that, for the data behind the AAS we have a daily ETL and a datetime stamp written on the DB which we show in the report. The users are confused by this misleading information.

I found this idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=4a65fc79-eb47-ec11-a3ef-281878bd2252

Is there maybe another idea?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors