Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kdstratis

Dial gauge custom visuals do not appear in Power BI service

Dial gauge custom visuals seem not to be available any more in published report(s).

Contrary to an earlier similar issue (please find link below), this time they appear as expected in local/desktop file(s).

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Dial-Gauges-are-completely-gone-on-all-reports-and-in-servi...

Any ideas welcome.

Best regards,

Costas

12 REPLIES 12
pwool-cs

Just adding to this thread as it's still ongoing for us too.  Dial Gauge works on Desktop but any web based displays it's not loading.

alexrobe_aht
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here - pls fix asap! Thanks!

leocatt1971

Im having the same issue and cannot seem to get anything to work.

Multiple versions of PBI,

Multiple Browsers.

Anyone just go back to the Default visual?  any suggested fix?  this is not good, not at all 😞

ribamar_matias
Frequent Visitor

Having the same problem here !

icarder97
Regular Visitor

I am as well.  Are these graphics renders with Cloudfront (the creator) or with Powerbi once the visual is uploaded?

mavbaumer15
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issues as well.  Need this fixed ASAP.

Just heard back by CloudFronts (dial gauge developers); they are working to sort this out within the next 48 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed 🙂

I logged into Power BI online this morning and my dial guage visuals are working now.  Appears microsoft may have fixed this?  

It's ok since yesterday, hope it still working from now on 

Anonymous
Not applicable

best replacement of this Dial Gauge??.. Need to fix ASAP!!!

used the tachometerby Annik (please find below a link); although REALLY LIKE the visual, hate that cannot add prefix/postfix; hence, I have added a simple label visual on top of it to satisfy client's requirements

This is great news, thank you for the update. I had tried reaching to them as well but never heard back.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors