Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AdamKral
Frequent Visitor

Development piplines - Rule property no longer exists error

Hi,

I'm trying to set up development pipline. My data source is SQL Server and liccese is premium per user.

After setting up the pipiline:

AdamKral_0-1647332723045.png

I'm trying to change data source on test workspace from dev to test (As the datasource in the Test workspace are directly deployed from the Dev, they are connected to the Dev data sources still), but as i'm trying data source rules as follows:

AdamKral_1-1647333290498.png

But i get error as:

AdamKral_2-1647333320235.png

And i can't find reason of this error as i suppose everything is set up correctly.

Documentation isn't much helpful as it's states: "Some of the rule properties configured in the rule no longer exist. Refresh the page and configure the rule again."

6 REPLIES 6
DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

We are having exactly the same issue. has anyone got to the bottom of this yet? do we need to create a ticket

vasko
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, was some of you able to fix?

Thsi issue seems to be fixed now

I am having the same issue. how did you fix? can you share?

Unfortunately no.

DanSan_DSG

Hi, I have the exact same issue.

My PowerBI dataset has been created en is maintained in VisualStudio. But that should be supported.

I've tried creating new datasets through PowerBI and for those dataset's I do not get this issue. I also tried alligning the MODEL.BIM files between my dataset and the datasets that do not have this issue, but I cannot find the cause of this behaviour. 

Any help would be welcome !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors