Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Opentech
Regular Visitor

Desconectando depois de 60 minutos os relatorios

After logging into the Service with the right account and putting the report to be displayed on the screen (TV), about 30 to 60 minutes, the screen is blank with the phrase: Connect to view this report (Sign-in) .

We have already done the tests on other machines and different locations and the error remains after 60 minutes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Opentech ,

Is that you use Website or portal?

vchenwuzmsft_1-1643869813527.png

This an already know limitation.

• The authentication token lifetime is controlled based on your AAD settings. When the authentication token expires, the user will need to refresh their browser to get an updated authentication token. The default lifetime is one hour, but it could be shorter or longer in your organization. There is no ability to automatically refresh the token in this scenario.

Please refersh the browser via auto js or extensions.

Refer:

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Opentech ,

Is that you use Website or portal?

vchenwuzmsft_1-1643869813527.png

This an already know limitation.

• The authentication token lifetime is controlled based on your AAD settings. When the authentication token expires, the user will need to refresh their browser to get an updated authentication token. The default lifetime is one hour, but it could be shorter or longer in your organization. There is no ability to automatically refresh the token in this scenario.

Please refersh the browser via auto js or extensions.

Refer:

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Are you using the Power BI App in slideshow mode, or are you showing a dashboard in the Power BI Service?

Hello,

I'm showing the reports on TVs.

I am trying to figure out if you use a web browser, or the Power BI app.

I'm using PowerBIService and then I share the report link.

With this link I created an HTML for the visual to display on the whole screen (TV) without headers and footer.

Try using a dashboard instead of a report, or look into using the Power BI app in slideshow mode.

I'm going to do this test using the application's link and let it run for 60 minutes to see if it will log out. Thank you for your cooperation

Hi

the login error continued even using the powerbi app link.

😞 

Note that I a specifically referring to the Power BI App, not the Power BI Desktop app.

If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors