Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AndreVar67
Frequent Visitor

Dense Spool error

I shared a PowerBI report in my organization. All users display it without problem.

Except one of thos that receives an unexpected error: Dense Spool.

I added this user like owner of the workspace but he has Same error.

He has Win10 and tried IE and also Chrome. Same error.

Memory usage: 60%, CPU:50% free

Any idea ?.

Thanks,

Bye

Andrea

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @AndreVar67 ,

Glad to hear that you have resolved your problem. Thank you for sharing this wonderful solution, we believe it can benefit more users. If you have any other questions about this scenario, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AndreVar67 ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?Could you please provide more details about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lid-msft 

Error solved when I moved the report and the users in a new PowerBi workspace.

Previous created at the end of 2018 (now decommisisoned).

Thanks

BR

Andrea Varoli

Hi @AndreVar67 ,

Glad to hear that you have resolved your problem. Thank you for sharing this wonderful solution, we believe it can benefit more users. If you have any other questions about this scenario, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AndreVar67 ,

Does this error occur before? Are there only some visual can not display? If the special visual contain some measure, cound you please try to add +0 to the end of some calculate result:

For example result = MINA('Table'[Column])  to result = MINA('Table'[Column])+0

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors