Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RichieRich
Advocate III
Advocate III

Degradation in the Service

I am presently unable to publish an App in our Premium Capacity. I am also unable to view the settings for any dataset. This happens across multiple workspaces and is occuring for other users in our Premium Capacity. Also gettting an error where I am unrecognised as a user occasionally.

RichieRich_0-1615839448798.jpeg

RichieRich_1-1615839541048.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lucien, Thank you for your reply. I believe the problems I encountered were all symptoms of the world-wide AD issue that Microsoft had on Tuesday morning Australia time. All the issues disappeared once users were able to log back in serveral hours later. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RichieRich  

You could try the following steps:

1.Save the users in the list somewhere.
2. Remove all of them from the shared list and only add owner himself.
3. Update the app. Expect to success.
4. Add users back manually, duplicate and invalid user will be reject.
5. Update the app again.

If the issue still occurs, please check if the customer locks down permissions on their AAD tenant. Please make sure enough permission is granted to access AAD. It's required to validate the users on the access list.
For more information, please check https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/plan-conditional-access

More details click here

And our problem may be related to the Azure AD problem Microsoft is having right now.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/OUTAGE-ALERT/m-p/1723461#M680824

Wish it is helpful for you!

Best Regards,
Lucien

Hi Lucien, Thank you for your reply. I believe the problems I encountered were all symptoms of the world-wide AD issue that Microsoft had on Tuesday morning Australia time. All the issues disappeared once users were able to log back in serveral hours later. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here - Premium capacity - dataflows are disabled - cannot refresh dataflows - cannot refresh datasets - 

cannot open reports in web service - both admins and members cannot view reports

Here is an error message:

cannot load data to model.png

blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Not sure if this is related to what you are seeing, but Microsoft is reporting authentication issues

Please see https://status.azure.com/en-us/status

blopez11_0-1615842480885.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I am also expereincing issues like this with dataflows and gateways at the moment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors