Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Decomposition Tree visual scroll issue in Power BI Service

Hello,

Attached is the decomposition tree visual which was created with sample data.
The scroll of the decomposition tree doesnot work only in Power BI service when trying to click to see more values by clicking on scroll V button in visual as highlighted in the picture/image. 
However this works fine in the Power BI desktop. Also tried increasing the number of bars to more than 10 or more than 20. 

The scroll feature of the decomposition tree simply doesnt seem to be working from yesterday in the service.

Plesae help.
MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Regards,
Anandan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous, @Anonymous , @Anonymous, @Anonymous , @blackeye17 ,

I just tested the down arrow function of decomposition tree visual in Power BI Service, it works now. Please check if it also works in your sides. Any comment please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Hi @fraser_mcleod 

Thanks for providing your details. We are investigating the issue and try to fix it now. It takes at at least 4 monthes to reach PROD environment if we issued a fix. At this moment, could you please try turn on and off from the 'responsive' layout toggle button and see it could temporarily unblock your issue? 

Thanks

Yuchen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yiruan-msft , @lisahua46 

The scroll issue for the decomposition tree seems to be fixed for the UK/EMEA users and it is working as expected.

Thanks for all your help in resolving the issue. I will accept it as the solution.

Regards,
Anandhan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi..I just checked and its working fine. Thank you team for looking into it. Greatly helps. Cheers 🙂

Great to hear that the issue is resolved. 🙂 We apologize for the deployment delay due to some internal issues.

i'm in south korea and still having same problem with decomposition tree.

it works fine with power bi desktop, but nothing happens when i click the scroll arrow at power bi service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yiruan-msft ,

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue and in raising the incident with the concerned, it is working fine for me now but not working for some users. I will keep you posted if still any issue.

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Anandhan

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I got the same problem with scroll not working when test it in Power BI Service. Later I will open a incident ticket to related team ask for help. Any progress I will update you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors