cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Decomposition Tree visual scroll issue in Power BI Service

Hello,

Attached is the decomposition tree visual which was created with sample data.
The scroll of the decomposition tree doesnot work only in Power BI service when trying to click to see more values by clicking on scroll V button in visual as highlighted in the picture/image. 
However this works fine in the Power BI desktop. Also tried increasing the number of bars to more than 10 or more than 20. 

The scroll feature of the decomposition tree simply doesnt seem to be working from yesterday in the service.

Plesae help.
MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Regards,
Anandan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Decomposition Tree visual scroll issue in Power BI Service

Hi @AnandhanM@raphaelqcl , @Sumit_Mathew@Sumit_Mathew , @blackeye17 ,

I just tested the down arrow function of decomposition tree visual in Power BI Service, it works now. Please check if it also works in your sides. Any comment please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AnandhanM,

I got the same problem with scroll not working when test it in Power BI Service. Later I will open a incident ticket to related team ask for help. Any progress I will update you.

Best Regards

Rena

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AnandhanM ,

The incident ticket has been created, someone is working on it. I will update you if there is any progress.

Best Regards

Rena

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @yingyinr ,

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue and in raising the incident with the concerned, it is working fine for me now but not working for some users. I will keep you posted if still any issue.

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Anandhan

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @yingyinr 

Some of the users in UK (EMEA users) are still facing the scrolling issue in the decomposition tree, however it seems to be working fine for me in India.

Please do add these details in the incident raised if it would help in resolving the issue for all region users.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anandhan

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @AnandhanM ,

Thanks for sharing these information, I have provide the related team with these information. Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am based in Australia - facing the same issue. I have the April 2020 version installed. Works fine on the local desktop file but when published to web, the scroll doesn't work. Please have a look at the earliest and provide a resolution around this. Thanks.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for reporting the issue. The fix should be in your cluster NLT next Tuesday. Please do let us know if during next Tuesday you still hit the issue.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

i'm in south korea and still having same problem with decomposition tree.

it works fine with power bi desktop, but nothing happens when i click the scroll arrow at power bi service.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

issue still persists..scroll not working on service..please help

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Kudoed Authors