Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Evogelpohl
Helper V
Helper V

DateTime Displayed as Date in Service - Bug?

Anyone else getting this error?  It's new - perhaps the last few days.

In the source, SSAS cube & PowerBI Destop -> a DateTime Value (Start Date) displays correctly - as recorded.

Publish to the Service -> it displays Date+12:00:00AM for every entry.  

Service - See Start Date col.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 12.44.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 12.44.16 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Evogelpohl Not sure if this would work 100% but i would upgrade enterprise gateway to latest data-gateway and see if the issue gets fixed through that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Evogelpohl Check out this post and reply trail. It turns out installing gateway solves the problem. Have you got gateway installed and configured to be used for this.

Curious.  This was working via our Enterprise Gateway correctly for a few weeks.  Then, it stopped displaying the time portion in just the past few days.  We're using Tabular 2012 on prem.  I'll read this post and try again.  -Thanks.

@Evogelpohl Not sure if this would work 100% but i would upgrade enterprise gateway to latest data-gateway and see if the issue gets fixed through that.

We upgraded to the lastest on-prem gateway and my datetimes are now in correct date-time format. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors