Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chilli
Helper I
Helper I

Date Slicer just opens via sideboard

Hi,

for some reasons the dateslicer of my Dashport just opens over the sideboard (compare  to the screenshots)

Chilli_1-1635924873435.png

Chilli_2-1635924910145.png

By clicking the link to the dashboard the date slicer loads by failure and looks like this.

Chilli_0-1635924738880.png

Can you help out in this case? Can I change some settings to avoid this failure?

Thx i advance and greetings from Germany

Chilli 

1 REPLY 1
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Chilli 

May I ask if you mean that you click on the sidebar to try to view the dashboard and the date slicer on the dashboard does not return the correct format, is that correct?
Since the slicer cannot be fixed to the dashboard, the above slicer is on a page of the dashboard, right?
Is the format of the slicer displayed correctly in the report? Does the date formatting display correctly in the Power BI desktop version? Have you tried logging in again?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors