Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataset updates but visuals on report won't

Hello all,

I'm having trouble with a report I have set up. It's a direct connect to a SQL databse which updates every 15 minutes. I have limited the report to only show data between 6 and and 10pm each day and limited it to only show Todays data in the query.

I can see the dataset refreshing within power bi online however when the report hits 10pm it just stops. So the next day if I refresh the dataset is showing as updated but the visuals on the report still only show from the previous day. It means that I need to manually share the report every morning. Has anyone exprienced this before or can you shed some light onto why this would be?

Cheers,

Graeme 

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you successfully refresh the report manually? Or refresh the browser link manually?

ee6.PNG

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-lionel-msft ,

Yes we have tried a manual refresh but that won't udpate unless we share it in the morning.

Cheers,

Graeme 

Hi @Anonymous ,

I can't reproduce your problem, you need to create support ticket .

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors