Hello, I have a problem, and found solutions that doesn't fit my problem.
1. Datasource is Excel Workbook (sheet, not table) that I store in my OneDrive for Business.
2. pbix-file on my computer has the Excel Workbook (1.) as datasource
3. PBI service report has Excel Workbook (1.) as dataset
4. I have followed all steps with the "web part" when connecting data via Excel from OneDrive for Business, and taken away "=web?", authenitcation method to OAuth2 settings and so on.
5. In PBI-service I even get postive response when I refresh, saying a refresh has been completed from my Excel Workbook from OneDrive for Business.
However... Niether my local pbix file and report on Service actually does the refresh - my data is all the same still, even when refresh has been done. I do not understand what is wrong.
I also noted that under "edit credentials" under Settings in Datasets, I sometime needs to reset it, since it goes back to Anonymous from my OAuth2.
What to do and why so hard coennecting to data when the rest of office 365 content is really smooth handling and this is a disaster?
1. Please check the refresh history if the refresh was successful.
2. Were there any new data in the Excel workbook? The data source should be refreshed first. In other words, the data source should contain new data.
3. The local pbix file won't get the new data in this way.
4. Did you refresh the report? Or reopen the report?
Can you share some snapshots, please?