Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ChGe
Frequent Visitor

Dataset Refresh Timeout

Since this Sunday we have an issue with Datasets that Timeout and after that its impossible to modify them. Usually they run in about 30 min, but after the first error on Sunday we can't do anything. If I refresh the data in Power BI Desktop everything works fine but even if I try to publish the locally refreshed file to the workspace it just takes forever and after a while it seems to be stuck.

ChGe_0-1616406900804.png

Even the Scheduler seems to be frozen since it sais, that the next scheduled refresh will be on 03:30, which is about 8 hours ago.

ChGe_1-1616407033087.png

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ChGe
Frequent Visitor

In case anyone ever gets the same error: I've Updated the gateway and deactivated the Scheduler. Then I waited until all jobs get the state 'Failed' and the I deployed it again and since then it works again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChGe
Frequent Visitor

In case anyone ever gets the same error: I've Updated the gateway and deactivated the Scheduler. Then I waited until all jobs get the state 'Failed' and the I deployed it again and since then it works again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors