Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataset Refresh Error:

Hi All, 

I am using a Dataflow i created which has tables from google bigquery and one drive. The schedule refresh on this data set has been working fine for last 3 weeks. Today while refreshing the dataset, it threw me this error:

c.PNG

The error reflected in Desktop as well. I opened "edit queries" and refreshed the preview and realised that the Data flow doesnt have the 3 google big query tables. However, on service I can see all the tables in my dataflow. Kindly help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I found the solution. I changed the dada type of "Date" column to datetime from Date. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Does the data flow connect to a excel file? Could you please check if there are anything changed in the data source, such as name of sheet or column? Please also refer to this similar thread which told about the same issue: Expression Error.: The key didn't match any rows in the table

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Could it be possible that someone had made a change to the dataflow?

And what happens if you add it back in?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I found the solution. I changed the dada type of "Date" column to datetime from Date. 

Thanks for letting us know!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Maanav,

I encountered this error last Friday as well. The solution was the same (change from Date to DateTime column). Prior to Friday, my dataflow was working normally and there were no column or table changes (source SQL server).

Would Microsoft verify if this is an issue with Power Query in the Power BI Service? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors