Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zondor

Datamart - Making table out of Mesure Results to track changes

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Exchange Connector which pulls all emails with a row per email from a certain shared mailbox. This then cleans up the data and there is a measure that counts how many rows (How many emails are in the inbox).

I'm playing around with datamarts and want to dump the Row Measure as well as the time it was dumped to a new table.

This will allow me to make dashboard reports that show how many emails have been actioned at the begining and end of each days, with long term comparisons.

Can anyone point me in the right direction/documentation for creating new SQL table rows based on Measures? I know datamarts are based on full SQL databases etc so it should be possible.

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Zondor ,

Datamart is a feature that is still in preview, I'm not sure if this is possible, maybe you can see if this blog below will help you.

Creating a Table in Power BI Using DAX Table Constructor - RADACAD

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors