As per the subject line, above, here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Log into the PBI service from Power BI Desktop (in my case, 64-bit October Edition) from "Account A"
2. Get Data > Power BI Dataflows (beta)
3. Dataflows that should be visible for the logged-in account are listed, so far so good
4. Cancel, or load your data first, I don't think it matters
5. Switch PBI Desktop to another PBI account, say "Account B"
6. Get Data > Power BI Dataflows (beta)
7. The listed dataflows are those of Account A, not account B
8. The Refresh icon next to Display Options doesn't change the listed dataflows
I tried closing and restarting PBI Desktop, same result. This looks like a relatively serious bug.
Go to Solution.
Try to clear the datasource settings:
File -> options and settings -> data source settings -> choose "Power BI Dataflows" from the list then hit the "Clear permissions" .
Thanks for reporting this otravers. we will investigate.
Can you look again after some time has passes and confiremd the data hasnt refreshed to show the right dataflows from account B?
Please try cleaning the desktop cache from:
File -> option and settings -> options -> data load -> data cache management options -> clear cache.
I'm still stuck with Account A dataflows while being logged as Account B, despite clearing the cache and closing/restarting PBI Desktop a couple of times.
Engage and empower students with Power BI!
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!
Check out what's new in the Power BI Community!