Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataflows always fail to refresh due to "internal error"

I cannot seem to get a single dataflow to work. Even the most simple dataflow that doesn't connect to any data source and just returns static data will fail to refresh with the error:

Error: Internal error Request ID: 67d17199-9d7f-23ca-59f0-aa5534b1b9e2 Activity ID: ec2ef1d5-5e76-4cc7-98b4-da9d03db843a

or similar. I've tried everything...different data sources, credentials, different app workspaces. Nothing seems to make any difference, and I can't find any details as to why. Other uses seem to get this issue for a variety of reasons but none seem to apply to me.

I'm starting to wonder if it's an account based issue, but I don't know how to access any deeper diagnostic information.

Suggestions appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Galia
Employee
Employee

Hi Davolsen,

I've just looked into the logs base on the request Id you provided us. We saw the same problem from other customers and engineering team is working on a fix. We will update you as soon as the fix will be in place.

Thanks,

Galia

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors