Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TheNov3mberist
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dataflow suddenly not showing tables within it.

Starting yesterday one of our dataflows stopped showing most of the tables within it. All of the reports referencing these tables are broken. The tables show up in service and the dataflow shows no refresh errors. 

So far i've tried:

Deleting and re-adding the tables within the dataflow

clearing credentials in power bi desktop

screaming

Any idea what could be going on here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting the same problem with my dataflows starting Nov 15. It's been working fine past couple of days. Fortunately I still have the JSON file of my working dataflow. If I import that into my model, it works. But I am supposed to make one minor change, to include some columns. It doesn't work if I make any changes. I tried creating a test dataflow with just one table in it. It didn work. This should be resolved asap.

mate, pop over to this thread.  it will help you workaround this problem

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Just-started-this-week-DATAFLOW-table-does-not-show-up-in-P...

Similar issue for me: empty dataflows on expand in the navigator, previewing data within the source dataflow works just fine.

Enhanced Dataflows Compute Engine is off.  My DateTime columns are listed as DateTime.

I submitted a support ticket and showed them the error...unfortunately I'm on Premium so they had to transfer my ticket to premium support so now I'm waiting to hear back from them.

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@TheNov3mberist 

I have seen the same with for other user also.

I have seen it there was some known issue is going on with the data flow, please refer the support page for more details.

If it is the same issue, then the ETA 22/11/2019.

If it is not the one, can you please raise a support ticket to investigate.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors