Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DaanPa
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow refresh fails after creating ML model

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a ML model on my salesforce opportunity dataflow 

The initial setup of the dataflow works just fine. I can refresh the dataflow and connect to the dataflow via PBI desktop. 

However, when i try to create a ML model based on my dataflow. The dataflow won't refresh anymore.

Error log:

Error: An internal error occurred... Param1 = An error happened while reading data from the provider: '{"error":{"code":"UnknownError" "pbi.error":{"code":"UnknownError" "parameters":{} "details":[]}}}' 

One or more upstream operations failed

Error: One or more upstream operations failed... 

Any tips on what might go wrong?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @DaanPa ,

This is a known issue listed on support page, you can take a look at support page to know more about this:

Ability to apply automated Machine Learning models to dataflows in Power BI is suspended due to a service issue. Training and validation of automated ML models in Power BI dataflows is not impacted. Engineers are actively working on a fix and expected to be deployed by 4/27/2019.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this been resolved ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting the same error message months later. I can't seem to find an issue on the website and am wondering if this is just an issue I'm having on my end.

DaanPa
Frequent Visitor

any help?

DaanPa
Frequent Visitor

following this tutorial gives me the same errors:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-tutorial-build-machine-learning-model

So i guess it's not related to SF.

I'm on Premium embedded.

DaanPa
Frequent Visitor

anyone?

Hi @DaanPa ,

This is a known issue listed on support page, you can take a look at support page to know more about this:

Ability to apply automated Machine Learning models to dataflows in Power BI is suspended due to a service issue. Training and validation of automated ML models in Power BI dataflows is not impacted. Engineers are actively working on a fix and expected to be deployed by 4/27/2019.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Anyupdate on this? I got the same error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this been resolved ?

OlgaS
Frequent Visitor

The same error message is returned for me if i try to create Auto ML model. Any updates on this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors