cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesrus Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow > Standard Entity identified as Computed Entity, and won't refresh without Premium

Hi,

I'm setting our a Dataflow in our "Test Corporate Insights" workspace.

This dataflow includes 3 Entities. 

In the "Editor", the Entities are identified as Standard (there is no lightning bolt icon over any).

In the Workspace settings, I cannot Refresh my Dataflow, because I see the notification: This dataflow contains computed entities, which require Premium to refresh. To enable refresh, upgrade this workspace to Premium capacity.

There is a lightning bolt logo over my "New Business Opportunities" entity. But I think it is Standard, not Calculated.

Is there a step within my entity that is not supported?

Thanks,

James Russell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dataflow > Standard Entity identified as Computed Entity, and won't refresh without Premium

Hi @jamesrus ,

According to document, dataflow entities with in-storage computations only works for premium workspace.

You can refer to following link to know more about use computed entities on dataflow:

Using computed entities on Power BI Premium

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dataflow > Standard Entity identified as Computed Entity, and won't refresh without Premium

Hi @jamesrus ,

According to document, dataflow entities with in-storage computations only works for premium workspace.

You can refer to following link to know more about use computed entities on dataflow:

Using computed entities on Power BI Premium

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |