Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

karo_lina
Regular Visitor

DataFlow refresh error: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the objec

Hi, I have experenced an unexpected DataFlow refresh error. Some of my dataflows finished scheduled refresh with an errror. 

I tried to refresh them manualy and it worked for most of them. Except the one which is failing inspite of few manual refresh atepmts.  

Does enyone have experienced this same issue. What can I do to avoid it within nex scheduled refresh? Error description below. 

Error: PipelineException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object. 

RootActivityId = 5d32bd4e-eaf0-4cfb-b41c-41bcac3163e2.Param1

3 REPLIES 3
karo_lina
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-kelly-msft ,

Thank you for your message. All the sources used in this particular data flow are SharePoint lists. There are 30 of them in total. After a few days, they returned to normal functioning. This is a very strange behavior and I cannot understand why it happened. For me it is necessary to ensure constant access for users. 

Hi @karo_lina ,

Not quite sure,maybe it's a conflict from network or a temporary bug which has been solved now.

Once you find the issue again,welcome to be back to me.

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @karo_lina ,

Such error message usually means the file is corrupted,so pls check whether the source file is OK.

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors