Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jagostinhoCT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Data source credentials hangs on refresh

Hello,

Data Source Credentials seems to be hanging on refresh.

I get the encircling dots ever spinning and it never seems to stop.

My internet connection seems to be working fine since I can access any other site without problems. It is just with Power BI Service that this seems to be happening.

Is this also happening to you?

Are you aware if the service is down?

Many thanks

Joaquim

Power BI Data Credentials Refresh.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It is working now for me.

Hope it does to for all you guys.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

REceived last night regarding my open ticket.

Hi Kristi,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your time and patience in this matter.

I have reviewed the Activity ID you provided during our troubleshooting today and I engaged the product Group to get their insights and assistance to resolve this issue. It seems that it is an issue that the Product Group is actively working to fix.

I will keep investigating the issue further with the Product Group meanwhile I will keep you updated.

Thank you very much again for your time and patience.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Same issue, maybe after the installation of a second Gateway (one for a server Test e one for a server Prod).

Can be useful to remove all the gateway from the two servers, and install again (??????) as I have seen suggested ????

Rajkumar
Helper I
Helper I

Same issue here with project Online data source , it is hang on loading the credentials. Not accepting valide O365 credentails.

juanca
Helper II
Helper II

Hi, also happening to me...

problema_actualización.png

Several days with the same issue, through weekend I thought it was being solved by PBI and today it was supposed to be solved...
Any clue?

charleh

Same here pal, having loads of issues with OData this morning.

Since I've not touched it for a few weeks I spent a couple of hours this morning checking everything!

Frustrating 😞

mzikra
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same issue here. Coupled with the inability to publish to web without first deleting the data set, this basically cripples the web feature.

edge3uk
Regular Visitor

Sams issue here with CRM OData feeds.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors