Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

praphull
Helper I
Helper I

Data source credential

Hi,
I connected data through ODATAFEED. It is working fine while refreshing in powerbi desktop. But I want to get scheduled refresh. I am not able to get refresh by any of authentication process in data source credential. I have attached errpr screenshot.
Kindle help to fix it.

Screenshot_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @praphull ,

This error indicates to me that you don't have the gateway setup corrrectly OR you haven't selected the right gateway data source in your report's settings in the Service.  Please make sure that your gateway is working correctly first.  And, make sure you are using the same credentials and connection type in the gateway that you are using in the report.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @praphull ,

This error indicates to me that you don't have the gateway setup corrrectly OR you haven't selected the right gateway data source in your report's settings in the Service.  Please make sure that your gateway is working correctly first.  And, make sure you are using the same credentials and connection type in the gateway that you are using in the report.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors