Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data refresh errors - Sharepoint connection

Hi, 

My power BI refresh has been failing more often recently. Example of error message at bottom (changed some info, hence the 'xxxx'). 
I have daily files being added to Sharepoint folders in a workspace each day through a power automate flow. The files are then combined and connected to PBI tables. My daily scheduled refreshes fail quite often, moreso recently. 

Each time, it specifies a different sharepoint file/folder in the error. And then sometimes on 3rd manual refresh attempt, the refresh will work. Other times, I can manually refresh in power editor ok, but then when try refresh visuals, it still won't work. Currently not able to refresh one dataset like this even with multiple manual refresh attempts. If any other things I could try. 

I've tried edit/clear permissions and add credentials again a few times, but doesn't work. I've tried adding timeout=#duration... part in advanced editor, but it says there's 3 arguments where 2 is needed (kinda separate question on how to adjust);
, [ApiVersion = 15], [Timout=#duration(0,0,30,0)]),

An error occurred in the ‘Google 1_Last_30_Days’ query. DataSource.Error: SharePoint: Request failed: https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/msteams.xxxx/Freigegebene Dokumente/Power BI/Data Sources/PBI Google Data/xxx Daily Report 30 Days_csv/_api/contextinfo
Details:
DataSourceKind=SharePoint
DataSourcePath=https://crealytics.sharepoint.com/sites/msteams.deichmann
SPRequestGuid=80c57c9f-d08e-b000-a25c-4568af7e9312

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Try API version 14, and if you have a Pro license, raise a ticket to Microsoft from the support site.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors