Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lahari
Helper II
Helper II

Data getting Blank while Schedule Refresh taking place where schedule refresh is successful

Hi All,

I have a report in PBI Service where the data is in import mode. we have scheduled refresh for 3 times a day. the refresh happens successfully but sometimes the data is blank and so the report will be blank. when i found that the data is blank then i will refresh the data ondemand then it will show the data correctly. can you guys tell me why this happnes and what is the solution for this issue. if you solve this issue it will be very greatful for me. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Lahari 

Could you install the Nov 2022 PBI Desktop update and try again?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Ok I will do that. 

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Lahari 

Do you have a lot of calculated tables? I have seen some rare instances when this happens.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I have only 1 calculated table. I have published this report on Oct 2022 upto now this balnk refresh happened for 2 times remaining times it worked normally only. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors