cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulo84
Frequent Visitor

Data flow populating some - but not all columns in desktop

Hello all, 

I have come across a strange situation where I've created a new dataflow (Drawing data from a Dynamics entity). After doing the transformations in Power Query, I saved the dataflow and refreshed it in the service. 

I then loaded the dataflow in desktop - and all lines of the dataset have loaded - But some columns are completely blank - but yet there is definitely data in the column in question (confirmed when looking at it in power query) - but the same column is blank when opening in desktop?

Any why only some fields? Seems strange that it loads nearly all other columns with all data in the dataset - but some columns are blank??

Any guidance on where to start troubleshooting would be appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Dataflow.png

desktop.png

2 REPLIES 2
Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Paulo84 ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution to make the thread closed. More people will benefit from it.

Hope to hear from you😀

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Paulo84 ,

Actually I have this issue before. On my side ,It's because there is too much data to load completely at once.

After sliding the scroll bar with the mouse, more data will be displayed. Please have a try!

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors