Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DawdF95Rze
Frequent Visitor

Data disappears in Power BI Service

Hi,

I don't know why, but after publishing a report from Power BI Desktop to Online, the data in the same report in Power BI Online disappears. They are only visible for a few seconds. How can this problem be solved? I should also note that this is what it looks like for all users who have access to the report.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
DawdF95Rze
Frequent Visitor

The data disappears when the same report is published again by overwriting. The data source is SQL server, a Dynamics 365 CRM database. The data is attached to the report using the data gateway. Unfortunately I am not receiving any error message. In addition, other reports that are based on the same data source but not the same dataset work correctly. There is no data in the report for data from 2 tables, while in the other tables there is data.

Hi @DawdF95Rze ,

You mean that when the dataset is republished, the data of the two specific tables will disappear?

Are you sure these two tables have data in SQL?

Can the table name in the database correspond to the table name in the dataset model?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DawdF95Rze ,

I don't quite understand. Are you trying to replace an existed report in Power BI? What data source you are using, is there a gateway and is there any error message? Please share more details.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors