Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kfransis
Regular Visitor

Data Getting cut off in Matrix Visualization in the cloud (Desktop Version works just fine)

Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone has encountered an issue in which the data kept getting cut off as you scroll down on Matrix Visualization? I have about 1000 rows but it will only show ~50 then when i scrolled down it does not display any more data (see screenshot). This is only happening in Cloud version as it works just fine when using desktop's version. 

Thanks in advance for the help

MatrixVisual.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have recently experienced this issue as well and logged a ticket.  They said it was a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Dashboard-empty-rows/m-p/31527#M8162

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kfransis
Regular Visitor

Did little bit poke around using the dev tools from the browser and noticed that as i scrolled down more for some reason it adds "height" attribute into the "tablixcellcontentelement" div tag.. (see attach pic) and was not sure why. could this be a bug but i only notice this issue this week as it has been working perfectly before.

MatrixVisual-Issue.png

I have recently experienced this issue as well and logged a ticket.  They said it was a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Dashboard-empty-rows/m-p/31527#M8162

Thanks @colbertjg for the information

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors