Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Flow - Random End of Month data missing in Power Bi Desktop but found on Dataflow

I have created a dataflow with End of Month data since 2019. Consist of each yearly database (2019 - 2021), 2022 year-to-week and 2022 week-to-date data. Append them into one dataset which I will import to Power Bi desktop for report creating purposes. Then I will upload the report to Pbi service for other business users to view, refresh on a daily basis.

My flow is Datawarehouse (MySQL) -> DataFlow -> Desktop -> Pbi Service

This happens on some rare random occasions. Random date simply disappear (e.g. Feb 2022 and May 2022) from the report. I download the pbix file and found no data on such date in Power Query Editor while other data are 100% intact. I checked Data warehouse and dataflow, all data including those missing in report are found.

This issue continue the next day by "Scheduled" incremental refresh but can be solved by "On Demand" Refresh on dataflow.

Any other similar case reported? And is there any way to solve this? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I can't reproduce your problem at the moment, can you provide relevant screenshots to explain, so that I can do further testing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors