cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Data Flow Old Data Source Credentials with errors

I attempted to add some data from a data lake which didnt work so I got rid. However I have been left with incorrect credentials

that means 

Your data source can't be refreshed because the credentials are invalid. Please update your credentials and try again.

CredentialErrors.JPG

This isnt in the report any more. How do I get rid of them so that I can carry on with all the valid information?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Data Flow Old Data Source Credentials with errors

HI @DebbieE ,

It sounds like you have modified on your dataflow entities to remove some tables, then these removed tables still appeared in your data credentials? Are there any merge or reference operations in other query tables?
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

No, no references to the table. I never used it because I couldnt add it due to the connector not being available so I didnt get that far. I was trying to add it as a text file when it was in a Data Lake Gen 2 Storage

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @DebbieE ,

It sounds like related to power bi service backend reasons, I'd like to suggest you open a support ticket for further support.

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@DebbieE Was an issue ever created for this that I can track? I am experiencing this same issue where I cannot remove old credentials that are for data sources no longer used anywhere.

Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I dont think I got round to creating a support ticket. I think I gave up and moved on unfortunately

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors