Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cbs27
Regular Visitor

Data Colors

Hi All,

I'm trying to publish a report with my Data colors fixed (in a bar chart) on the desktop, but when I publish on service all the colors go for a toss. 
Any help on this would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @cbs27 

What do you mean by "all the colors go for a toss"? Would you like to post your sample pbix file(without sensitive data) and some pictures of your current result and your expected result? So that we can help you in advance. Thanks!

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Nimai123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hello @cbs27 

Can you provide some relevant Data or Sample images of your problem which will help the community to help you in a better manner.

Regards,

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors