Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

malikirfan28
Helper II
Helper II

Dashboards not uploading nor displaying

Dear Experts,

We were using Power BI Embedding using Azure Workspace Collection  which we are migrating to new Power BI with Capacity flow. We have about 400 dashboards and after setting up everything on Azure side, I subscribed Power BI Server (app.powerbi.com) as trial  and start uploading dashboards into App Workspace. All Dashboards are using "Import" data (no direct query). After uploading couple of dashboards, I tried to upload one big dashboard (1.1 GB in size). In Azure Workspace collections we were not able to uploadin this big dashboard (so I was testing it here.

Anyhow I recieved error when uploading this big dashboad that some Internal Server error occured so tried again after some time. After this error, I am neither able to view (already uploaded) dashboards nor able to upload any new dashboard in App Workspace. 

When try to view any dashboard then getting following error

Unable to load the model

I deleted all uploaded dashboards and all datasets and even deleted "App workspace" and created new Workspace. But still I am not able to upload dashboard in new workspace and getting following error

I am not sure, what went wrong and how can I fix it. Please need your expert openion. 

Thank you in advance.

10 REPLIES 10

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors