Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dashboards missing from App for some users

Our set up is that we have Premium capacity.  I have set up a range of reports within a premium workspace and then build some simple dashboards by pinning tiles or pinning live pages.

I have published the app and shared it with the security groups and users that need it (free users).  Generally this works fine.  The problem I am facing is that sometimes, certain users can see all of the reports within the App but none of the dashboards.  Has anyone else faced this problem and found a solution?

The dashboards are set as "include in app".  The dashboards appear under the listing "Content that will be published" inside the publish app area.  The dashboards themselves only contain tiles from the reports that they can see.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think i know the general reason for what i'm seeing.  Its really simple and dumb.  Because i've been witnessing most of thing during other conversations with my users i haven't noticed this minor detail.

I hadn't even noticed the hide/show triangle.  I can't recall if that was out of place in the cases that came up.  99% certain i've missed that.  Of course i'll further test, but its likely this is why.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors