Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KyleBlevins
Frequent Visitor

Dashboard with 2 Pages

I have a Dashboard with 2 pages and I plan to add a few more pages. Is there a way for PowerBi to *automatically* span through the pages after it has been published to web?

I would like it to be set up just like powerpoint.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@KyleBlevins Couple things. There is no internal mechanism to page through a report. I assume you are talking about the tabs of a report and not a dashboard. There are 3rd party tools or browser extensions that page through different browser tabs, otherwise I would think you would have to custom build something on the application page. The second, just to point out that the data you "publish to web" is accessible to anyone on the internet, so the data should be only of a public nature.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

I understand that it is public. I am displaying metrics for our company. I'm sure that 95% OTD rate doesn't mean much to someone who is looking at my information.

Can you tell me what 3rd party tools you are referring to that can page through the carrot symbol at the bottom of the dashboard report? I've never heard of anything like that.

@KyleBlevins I wasn't suggesting that a tool flip through the carrots. I was suggesting opening the report in multiple browser tabs and have the different pages displayed, and having a process / tool cycle through them. There are many different methods to achieve that, just do a quick google search as I don't have any direct experiance with doing it and don't want to recommend usage of one over any others.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors