Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BIXL
Resolver I
Resolver I

Dashboard tiles from content pack are not showing data

Hello,

In the last few days I'm having an issue with dashboard tiles that are part of a content pack.

For the owner of the content pack & dashboard there is no problem and the dashboard tile are refreshing and showing data as expected.

However for the other users that use this dashborad from the content pack, the tiles just says "refreshing" but show nothing.

Rebuilding & repulish the dashboard in the conrent pack did not resolve the issue.

Anyone else has similar issue or know how to solve this ?

Thanks

dashboard not showing data.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey all - there is currently an issue where dashboard tiles built on datasets with Row-Level Security enabled will not load for end users. It will continue to work for those with edit permissions on the content. I believe that is causing the issues mentioned here. If anyone here is seeing the same issue on a dataset without Row-Level Security, please let us know.

The workaround in the meantime is to navigate to the report by clicking on the tile. 

We are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BIXL
Resolver I
Resolver I

I opned a ticket for the support team, the first level support didn't help me much.

waiting for a qualified engineer to look at this.

Hey all - there is currently an issue where dashboard tiles built on datasets with Row-Level Security enabled will not load for end users. It will continue to work for those with edit permissions on the content. I believe that is causing the issues mentioned here. If anyone here is seeing the same issue on a dataset without Row-Level Security, please let us know.

The workaround in the meantime is to navigate to the report by clicking on the tile. 

We are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible.

Hey all,

As for my case, it seems that this issue was fixed few days ago.

majdkaid22
Helper V
Helper V

same problem here, and am the admin of the dataset

Claster
Advocate II
Advocate II

The same problem!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors