cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cgonza23 Member

Dashboard tiles are not refreshing

Hi folks,

Since a while my tiles are not refreshing, eventhough I am refreshing the tiles and when you go to the dashboard, it shows the last update of data. I have to delete the tiles and pin all again.

Please, can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Report.jpgdashboard.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Dashboard tiles are not refreshing

Generally this is caused by dashboard tiles retaining the exact context in which they were pinned. So, if you filter a report, choose slicers, etc., when you pin a tile, the tile maintains those exact filters and context. So, if you selected a specific date, pinned your tiles and now it is tomorrow, your tiles will still have yesterday's date. You would instead want to filter on a context of MAX date and then you won't have that problem, for example. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Generally this is caused by dashboard tiles retaining the exact context in which they were pinned. So, if you filter a report, choose slicers, etc., when you pin a tile, the tile maintains those exact filters and context. So, if you selected a specific date, pinned your tiles and now it is tomorrow, your tiles will still have yesterday's date. You would instead want to filter on a context of MAX date and then you won't have that problem, for example. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

ACV Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

go out (sign out) and re-enter (sign in) again, and the refresh is gone with the right frequency