Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JohanEriksson
Frequent Visitor

Dashboard subscription sync

Hi!

I have some a problem with dashboard subscription.

Dashboard consists of 2 dataset - 1 i Connect Live to multidimesninal Analysis Services cube & 1 is Import data from various sources. I have the same refresh time for both reports, but the 2nd refresh takes much longer time. When the 1st refresh is completed a subscription mail is sent, without last day's values in in tiles from the 2nd report & refresh.

Subscriptionb frequency is set do daily.

Anybody have an idea for solution or work-around?!

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

The only thing that springs to mind is to put the details into separate dashboards?

Or possibly look at the cache refresh rate for the Live Connection and set it to a longer refresh, so that the Import mode will complete.
But with that being said you might then get the opposite effect due to the import finishing before the live connection refreshes.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

The only thing that springs to mind is to put the details into separate dashboards?

Or possibly look at the cache refresh rate for the Live Connection and set it to a longer refresh, so that the Import mode will complete.
But with that being said you might then get the opposite effect due to the import finishing before the live connection refreshes.

Power BI Blog

Thanks for a clear reply! Than I know what I can play with...

Awesome, glad to assist

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors