Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

littlepatos
Helper II
Helper II

Dashboard not loading to Workspace app

I have created a workspace app which has about 5 reports and 6 dashboards.  When I view them in Desktop or PowerBI service they look fine but when I try to view them from the Apps tab on my PC some dashboards appear blank and others have missing tiles and an error that says "Some of the dashboard tiles didn't load". 

I've tried removing them from the app and then re-adding but it doesn't seem to resolve the issue. 

One had missing tiles and then they appeared after a certain amount of time even though all the tiles were pinned at the same time and the datasets being used are small. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
littlepatos
Helper II
Helper II

I have created a new workspace & copied the reports over & recreated the dashboards and it's now working as expected. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
littlepatos
Helper II
Helper II

I have created a new workspace & copied the reports over & recreated the dashboards and it's now working as expected. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors