Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shamsuddeenvp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Dashboard formatting options

Dear,

Is there anyway to customise the dashboard UI (Look and feel). I have used data label color as white in my report , and when I pin the visual in dashboard, data label is not visible since it is white. I tried both option, source formatting or default one. How can we customise the dashboard look and feel.

Br,

Shams

6 REPLIES 6
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @shamsuddeenvp

When pinning an item to a dashboard have you checked to ensure that you select the option to Keep Current Theme as shown below?

PBI Upload.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I do not see this option about formatting where I pin my visuals.  Why don't i have this?

Thanks @GilbertQ for the reply.

Yes i did select this option only. However, since I am using label as "white colour" the labels are not dispalying.

Br,

Shams

@shamsuddeenvp,

In your scenario, a workaround is to pin live page instead of pinning individual visual to dashboard, this way, you can view the white labels in dashboard.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-yuezhe-msft for the reply,

Yes we are using this option only. However we have some requirements like that 2017 insights, want to see specific details (KPI) details. Not able to do because of this issue.

In this case there is no concept of dashboard and report.

Br,

Shams

@shamsuddeenvp,

Currently, it is not possible to customize dashboard, please vote up the following idea.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/6936728-custom-branding-colour-sc...

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors