cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
19bartek92 New Member

Dashboard embedded

Hi,

I have a dashboard with textbox linked to another dashboard. Everything works great, but only in powerbi portal. In my web app I have this dashboard embedded. Data looks good but the link not working. I've checked in debugger that tile call onClick method in js but nothing happend. Guys, any idea why?

Regards,

Bartek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Dashboard embedded

@19bartek92

Within Power BI Service, you can navigate to whatever dashboard since your credential is kept. But embedded into your own web app, Power BI Embedded can't bind the access token on the navitation link within the textbox tile.

For your requirement, I suggest your bind a Tile clicked event so that you just need to click on tile to navigate to another dashboard.

For more details, see: Integrate a dashboard into an app for your organization

Regards,

1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Dashboard embedded

@19bartek92

Within Power BI Service, you can navigate to whatever dashboard since your credential is kept. But embedded into your own web app, Power BI Embedded can't bind the access token on the navitation link within the textbox tile.

For your requirement, I suggest your bind a Tile clicked event so that you just need to click on tile to navigate to another dashboard.

For more details, see: Integrate a dashboard into an app for your organization

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 425 members 4,940 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: